Asideofwild - Christina Cut - Heavy Navy Blue
Christina is the first cut in the Skinny Sweats side project Asideofwild. Simple and timeless- it is versatile in it's styling possibilites and easily dressed up with heels or dressed down over jeans (or stylish sweats) Accessorize with your favourite jewelry of the moment for years to come.
- Oversized, loose fit with a sharp V neckline.
- Low slung slde seam pockets.
- Elbow length sleeves
- The center front, center back and shoulder seams have topstitching details.
- Deep 4" hem to add weight, hem is slit in the back.
- Model is 5'9" with 36' hips, 25" waist, 35" bust / she is wearing a size small.
This navy blue fabric has a heavy weight with a heavier drape. It has a slight crinkly texture and it's 100% polyester. It was easily washed and dried in the dryer on low during our wash test.
Dress Measurements- total dress width at hip should be 4"-8" bigger than your own for best fit. If you need more measurements or information about sizing, please get in touch.
|total dress width at hip||42"||46"||52"|
|dress length from shoulder||40"||41"||42"|
|sleeve length from shoulder||14"||15"||16"|