Asideofwild - Christina Cut - Lightweight Burgundy
Christina is the first cut in the Skinny Sweats side project Asideofwild. Simple and timeless- it is versatile in it's styling possibilites and easily dressed up with heels or dressed down over jeans (or sweats ;) Accessorize with your favourite jewelry of the moment for years to come.
- Oversized, loose fit with a sharp V neckline.
- Low slung slde seam pockets.
- Elbow length sleeves
- The center front, center back and shoulder seams have topstitching details.
- Deep 4" hem to add weight, hem is slit in the back.
- Model is 5'9.5" with 37' hips, 24" waist, 32" bust / she is wearing a size small.
This lightweight burgundy fabric has a soft, silky hand, a slight sheen, and a nice heavy drape. It is vintage deadstock, a fabric called cupro that was popular in the 90's. It is washable and retains it's soft hand best if it is tumble dried on low. There are natural lines in the fabric that add visual texture and are not considered flaws.
Dress Measurements- total dress width at hip should be 4"-8" bigger than your own for best fit. If you need more measurements or information about sizing, please get in touch.
|total dress width at hip||42"||46"||52"|
|dress length from shoulder||40"||41"||42"|
|sleeve length from shoulder||14"||15"||16"|