Asideofwild - Christina Cut - Heavy Burgundy
Christina is the first cut in the Skinny Sweats side project Asideofwild. Simple and timeless- it is versatile in it's styling possibilites and easily dressed up with heels or dressed down over jeans (or sweats ;) Accessorize with your favourite jewelry of the moment for years to come.
- Oversized, loose fit with a sharp V neckline.
- Low slung slde seam pockets.
- Elbow length sleeves
- The center front, center back and shoulder seams have topstitching details.
- Deep 4" hem to add weight, hem is slit in the back.
- Model is 5'9" with 36' hips, 25" waist, 35" bust / she is wearing a size small.
This burgundy fabric has a heavy weight and a heavy drape. It has a twill weave with a slightly black shadow / heather effect. It's deadstock- we are not sure of the content but based on our wash test we recommend washing cold and hanging to dry, then ironing with steam on a silk setting.
Dress Measurements- total dress width at hip should be 4"-8" bigger than your own for best fit. If you need more measurements or information about sizing, please get in touch.
|total dress width at hip||42"||46"||52"|
|dress length from shoulder||40"||41"||42"|
|sleeve length from shoulder||14"||15"||16"|